To Our Valued Patients,
We would like to take the opportunity to reach out and share with you the steps we are taking to ensure your safety and that of our staff in the wake of the COVID-19 virus. Our team has been closely monitoring all guidelines and recommendations from the World Health Organization, CDC, American Dental Association and local authorities.
We want to assure you that we are available for emergency care. For those that come in for emergent care be assured that we are maintaining the highest standard in sterilization and use of proper personal protective equipment. We have also instituted additional the following precautions to limit the risk of exposure to our patients:
- If you or your family members are showing any symptoms (such as fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, etc.) we ask that you call our office and reschedule your appointment.
- To accomplish social distancing, please refrain from bringing other members of the family or friends to the appointments.
- We have eliminated the sign-in and ask that everyone check-in with a member of our reception staff.
- We have removed all magazines and commonly used materials from waiting areas and treatment rooms.
- We will require all patients to wash their hands upon entering and exiting treatment rooms.
In addition to maintaining the highest standard of sterilization, we will continue to monitor this rapidly evolving situation, following the recommendations of the World Health Organization, CDC, American Dental Association and local authorities.
We are sorry for any inconvenience that this causes. We are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy practice where we can provide you with exceptional care. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. We’ll keep you apprised of any developments.
Our entire team will work diligently to create as minimal interruption to your dental treatment as possible.
We appreciate your help as we continue to monitor this situation. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We are proud to be your dental provider, and we’ll get through this together.
With Warm Regards,
Doctors and Team of Premier Care Dental